Who benefits from Vision Therapy?
- Individuals who lack necessary visual skills for effective reading, writing, and learning
- Individuals who need assistance in developing normal coordination and teamwork of eyes.
- Vision Therapy can offer relief of amblyopia (lazy eye), diplopia (double vision) strabismus (wandering eyes/ turned eyes)
- Individuals report relief from eye strain, headaches, environment stresses, and focusing problems
- Children needing enhancement of focusing and visual abilities for school and homework. Individuals with poor coordination and athletes to improve game
Symptoms of Vision problems that would benefit from vision therapy from LEC
- Blurred vision
- Double vision
- Eye strain
- Losing place when reading
- Inability to concentrate
- Closing or covering an eye
- Reduced reading comprehension
- Misjudging a serve, hitting or catching a ball
- Excessive fatigue from school, reading or computer work
- Suppression or closing one eye to avoid strain or double vison
What is involved in LEC Vision Therapy Program?
It is a program individually designed to improve the function of the visual system. At LEC we utilize prism lenses, partial occlusion, computer games, and movement. VT programs at LEC are tailor-made for each individual based on skills, abilities, needs, and goals. Sessions include time with the doctor as well as homework assignments to better the improvement.
Call 1-800-759-1334 to schedule a routine eye exam after it is established that a perception vision exam is necessary your doctor will utilize the perceptual test requires to establish a custom vision therapy treatment and timeline based on individual goals
At LEC we are committed to helping you achieve your vision learning goals for your Lifetime.